ANTIGUA'S FIRST TRAVEL GUIDE
PROMOTING ANTIGUA SINCE 1990
Since 1990, thousands of Antigua’s visitors and residents have relied upon THE ANTIGUAN to tell them everything they need to know about our twin-island nation. From our hotels and beaches to our restaurants and beauty spots, our handy guide covers it all. Yet THE ANTIGUAN doesn’t just assist people when they’re on-island. It also inspires them to visit us in the first place, showcasing our unique history, our world-class events and the diversity of our hotels and villas. The guide has long been an important marketing tool for the Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Authority, featured on their website, promoted at international tradeshows and read by potential visitors from all around the world.
Today THE ANTIGUAN is exclusively a digital publication, so there’s no limit to our circulation figures. We’re available to view on mobiles, tablets and desktops, and can be downloaded and shared at the click of a button. Our flipbook style is dynamic and our videos inspirational. And as we make regular updates, our readers can be sure they’re getting the latest information.
HOTELS • DINING • EVENTS • BEACHES • SPAS • WEDDINGS • ADVENTURE • SAILING • SHOPPING • REAL ESTATE • NIGHTLIFE
WHY ANTIGUA WORKS WITH THE ANTIGUAN
As soon as visitors arrive at the airport, they're invited to scan our flipbook guide — the island is at their fingertips before they've even unpacked their cases. Add to this our high visibility on-island, as well as our joint promotions with the Ministry of Tourism and it's little wonder The Antiguan is a must for Antigua...
• Our twin-island nation’s most established, popular and trusted information guide
• Stylish and easy to read with informative editorial and inspirational photography
• Links to our partners' websites, as well as the option to include promotional videos
• Regular social media posts offering valuable extra publicity
• Opportunity to update promotions several times throughout the year
• International coverage thanks to our 32-year alliance with the Antigua & Barbuda Ministry of Tourism.
Promoted in e-blasts to their extensive mailing list, as well as in welcome packs and on printed banners at trade shows
• High visibility throughout Antigua with our QR Code at the airport, hotels, restaurants, shops and tour companies etc.
• Additional benefits for hotels and villa companies include customised guides with their own covers and
promotional spreads. Digital and printed QR Codes also supplied for in-room information packs and email sign-offs
Why not become one of our partners? Let's promote Antigua together.
FT CARIBBEAN, PO Box 2686, St. John's, Antigua, West Indies
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: (268) 460-7883